This series of 30-minute classes (2 topics each) breaks down the process into manageable steps. Increase your peace-of-mind by finishing up 2022 better prepared. Every Wednesday night at 7pm, between Oct. 12 and Nov. 16, 2022, join on Zoom! If you have to miss a session, no worries. Classes are recorded and a link to the YouTube video is sent out.
Zoom link: https://signup.com/go/OLPzcTw (The link will be the same for ALL classes)
- October 19 – Water and what you need to know AND Power outage lights
- October 26 – Managing utilities after a disaster AND Sanitation
- November 2 – Communicating after a quake AND Early earthquake warning system
- November 9 – What should my “Plan” look like? AND Building a “Get Home” bag
- November 16 – Preparing with Neighbors AND Emergency Communication Hubs